2009年8月1日 星期六

Awakens the silence the demon

That night, you came to my window ~

"Knocking! Knocking! Knocking!"

I push the window slowly...

Let you warm wipe my scar lightly…

Actually also has awakened in my heart that named 'lonely' demon…

Whenever the moon overhang sky, starts to seek for your trail before the window …

Waited for that is impossible the dependence which and the hug realizes.

Is only greedy enjoys the writing happiness, with nearby 200 kilometer long-distance range ears twittering;

You warm frank, I timid shy

You breathe the free air, and my heart is a trap

All the time reminder I....『My life is left behind for my son』

Is very afraid my not heart, falls into the abyss.

Only then emotion which gives you, locks that named 'this life will not have the good fortune to continue again next life' in quietly the box…

沒有留言: